The Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD, Brainerd Airport in Minnesota) has a dual role in driving the economy. First, to offer top-notch air services for BRD businesses that connect to the Brained Lakes Region, including leasing and commercial opportunities. Second, to cultivate valuable properties that entice prospective tenants and provide employment opportunities.
Whether your business development needs involve a commercial logistics hub for distribution, a small office complex, or convenient access to regional air travel, BRD is the preferred destination.
Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport property currently available for lease:
Leasing of Airport property is subject to the rules, regulations, and policies of Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, Crow Wing County, State of Minnesota, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
- “Building 21” on Attachment A1
- Building 21 lies Southwest of the current Aircraft Rescue Building and faces the end of Runway 05.
- 60-foot x 100-foot hangar, totaling 6,000 sq. feet of space
- Hangar has a 54-foot wide by approximately 16-foot-high, bi-fold hangar door and 20-foot-wide, side overhead garage door.
- Building 21 to be used for aeronautical storage of aircraft compatible with the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as well as the policies of the Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport Commission.
- Any tenant leasing Building 21 shall lease it for aeronautical purposes with the sole priority of storing airworthy aircraft or assembling/maintaining aircraft to ultimately achieve or retain airworthiness.
- With tenant improvements, the hangar could be compatible with commercial requirements stated in the Commission’s Schedule of Minimum Standards.
Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport offers:
- Access to downtown Brainerd: approximately five (5) miles away via Highway 210.
- Well-established infrastructure.
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul sites, plus aviation facilities.
- Direct access to the airfield.
- De-icing facilities designed for larger aircraft.
- Existing hangar locations with space for potential future hangars.
- Currently working with area economic developers to attract new aeronautical businesses and airport tenants for the development of additional land along Taxiway A.